Łączna liczba wyświetleń

niedziela, 26 kwietnia 2015

12. Kamila P.

MY SCHOOL

I go to Zgłobień. It’s  big. My school is very nice. There are three floors. There are seven  classroom. My favorite classroom is polish classroom. There are a lot of posters and interactive boar. Students love use a this board ! J English classroom is the biggest classroom in school. I don’ like science classroom but there is a laptops and we have a lot of lessons here. We heve a  Information clasrrom too. It’s new. The  younger students heve lessons in other classroom. The gym is very, very big.  We got there gymnastics. Before school we have a very beautiful garden. The teachers is very nice. My educator is Mrs. Sophie Byjoś. We love her!!! J My favorite lessons is the PE. I love sport and I’m good a it. My school is fantastic!! We were not only science but also a lot of fun and a fantastic tour. JJJJJ

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz